Posted on Peter Eleey, Laura Poitras, Nicolai Ouroussoff and others…
In the “Situation of the Arts” 2013-2014, led by curator and writer, Jay Sanders, and writer, publisher, Bettina Funcke:
- A tour of the new Mike Kelly exhibition at MoMA PS1 with curator, Peter Eleey
- A discussion with filmmaker Laura Poitras focused on “the level of the problem” in contemporary art
- A seminar visit with writer and critic, Nicolai Ouroussoff, who is busy writing the first social history of 20th-century architecture
- A meeting with the curators of the Whitney Biennial, 2014
- A visit to the new Christopher Wool exhibition at the Guggenheim Museum, and discussion with the exhibition’s curator, Katherine Brinson.